Sunday, March 18, 2007

DIARY: My Celebrity Friend

I have a celebrity friend! Well, at least so I have just learned :)

My old friend Janne, with whom I have shared countless drinking session to the early-early-early morn' at the last many Tønder Festivals, has reached the final in the Danish tv-show "Scenen er Din" ("The Stage is Yours").

I am chuffed to bits for her as she has a talent the size of your average supernova (without the destructive side-effects!), and I know how much her music means to her, and how much time and practice she has invested into it over the years. So here's hoping she makes the big break, especially since she's not afraid of singing songs from the "niche" genres such as Folk. You go get them Janne!

In the meantime, I'll have to find out if I can catch the episodes on TV2 Sputnik!

No comments: